No cost too great.
没有不可承担之代价。
No mind to think.
无需可以思考之头脑。
No will to break.
杜绝寻求突破之意志。
No voice to cry suffering.
封禁为苦难呼号之声。
Born of God and Void.
从古神与虚空中诞生。
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams.
汝将封印那污染众人梦境之瘟疫。
You are the Vessel.
汝即容器。
You are the Hollow Knight.
汝即空洞骑士。
——白王(或“那个”沃姆)
我们没有人能长生不死,所以我们才要求那些活着的记住我们。把某种事物牢记在思想里,它就会和你一起活下去;但是忘了它,你就将它永久地封存起来。那就是唯一要紧的死亡。(None of us can live forever, and so we ask those who survive to remember us. Hold something in your mind and it lives on with you, but forget it and you seal it away forever. That is the only death that matters.)
这大概就是对于辐光的行为与目的最好的解释吧。
在辐光与沃姆之外,白女士追寻永恒的方式是不断的繁衍。这可以从她自己口中得知:
我仍旧能感觉到你看到的那种欲望。我还会一直感觉到它。一种贪婪的、想要将种子散播到这片土地之上的欲望,以此去让我自己增殖,以此去繁衍。(I still feel that urge you see. I always will. A voracious desire to spread seeds upon the land, to propogate myself, to breed.)
它所谓的力量被错估了。它被一个灌输给它的想法玷污了。但是你,你免受那种玷污。(Its supposed strength was ill-judged. It was tarnished by an idea instilled. But you. You are free of such blemishes.)
这个文明会宣称它自己是第一个,但在这里的确有别的文明在圣巢之前存在过。每个蛋都让我们能稍稍瞥见那个被遗忘的年代。(This civilisation may claim itself the first, but something else did exist within this place before Hallownest. Each egg offers a narrow glimpse into that forgotten age.)
这朵花并不是我的产物,也不是这个王国的产物。它经历了漫长的旅途,由一位被深爱着的人,那安详平静之地的美丽白皙骑士带来这个地方。在那些脆弱的花瓣里隐藏着珍贵的力量。(Not of me that flower, nor of this kingdom. Far it travelled to reach this place, brought by one beloved, fair knight of land serene. There is rare power hidden in those frail petals.)
The cost too great.
那代价过于沉重。
The mind to think.
那头脑学会思考。
The will to break.
那意志寻求突破。
The voice to cry suffering.
那声音为苦难哭。
Born of Journey and Encounter.
从旅途与相遇中生长。
I will seal the blinding light that plagues everyone’s dream.
我将封印那污染每个人梦境的瘟疫。
I am not the Vessel.
我非容器。
I am more than the Hollow Knight.
我亦不止于空洞骑士。
评论区
共 20 条评论热门最新